My Photos: A change of scenery

Welcome to my Photo Page

I started this blog because of my intrest in Poker ... but then I realised I could also use it to show off some of my photos and even add more pages when i find something else im interested in..
Hi and welcome to my photo page ..... just like to say I havent been blogging long so I am still trying to work out a layout for my pictures ...... also these are pictures I have taken over the last couple of years .. so its nice to finally get them out for people to see. As I have a photo page I have been visiting other peoples photo blogs ..... and its great to see such a collection of fantastic photographs , and I am really looking forward to visiting more photo blogs ......... and adding a few links so you can see some of there pictures to ...... One more thing if you have a photo page mayby you would consider linking to my photo page and I will link to yours ....... if youre intrested leave me a note in a comment under a post ... and thanks in advance if you do.

Any Cityscapes

Hi visitors wondering can anybody help ... as much as i love animal and bird photography I was wondering is there any blogs with pictures of skyscrappers ... I havent come accross any .. and I would like to see some ... Ill leave an example up of what I would like to see and if you can reccommend a blog I would be delighted.

Not taken by me but I edited it

Monday, March 31, 2008

A change of scenery

Thought I would post some landscapes ..... these two were taken in Cork.


2 comments:

The Birdlady said...

I've never been to Ireland - these images are beautiful- I especially love the first one, with the old boat hull.

Photolong said...

Thanks for that ... landscapes are a bit more difficult for me than birds and animals .

Inlet from the sea

Inlet  from the sea
Yellow field

Japanese gardens Kildare

Japanese gardens Kildare

A selection of my pictures

Here are some of the pictures I have taken over the last couple of years , Hope you enjoy looking at them

From a visit to Dublin Zoo

From a visit to Dublin Zoo
Its been a long day

Swans and nest

Swans and nest
Picture taken in the Japanese gardens Kildare

Baby Ducks

Baby Ducks
Having a swim